We’ve all heard about the magical, erotic qualities of oysters. But what other foods out there can get you to an even better O-moment?
1. Oranges: Studies have shown that Vitamin C is a necessary component in keeping our sexual organs happy. Dig into a vitamin-rich orange to get all the C you need.
2. Olive Oil: This good fat signals your body to start producing testosterone, which is especially useful in women who are having a little trouble getting to the finale.
3. Eggs: Loaded with the vitamins B5 and B6, which are great for maintaining hormone levels, eggs are also largely protein, which gives you the long-lasting energy you need in the sack.
4. Zinc-rich foods, such as lean red meat and brown rice: zinc helps slow the production of prolactin, which can pump the breaks in the bedroom.
5. Ginseng Tea: For men especially, ginseng tea is like lighter fluid due to high concentrations of ginsenoside.